[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Dynamic AOP application, not able to redeploy the aspects at runtime

Flavia Rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 21 09:48:49 EDT 2010

Flavia Rainone [http://community.jboss.org/people/flavia.rainone%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Dynamic AOP application, not able to redeploy the aspects at runtime"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553726#553726

Hi!

What do you mean with "the changes are not reflected"? How is the archive structure that is being redeployed? I need to know this in order to answer your question  :)

Anyway, I think it is a good idea to update the JBoss AOP version and see if the problem gets resolved. The JBoss AOP release comes with a script for installation on JBoss AS 4.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]