[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problem running ejb3 tutorial examples

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 21 12:59:09 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"Problem running ejb3 tutorial examples"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553787#553787

I would have expected the tutorials to work without any changes, since it already uses localhost:1099.

Looking at the exception stacktrace, I suspect it is related to the user's hostname or maybe the location where JBoss AS is installed.

Eivind, can you post what the hostname of your system is? Also what exact path is JBoss AS installed at?

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]