[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problem with NotEligibleForDirectInvocationException

Manu Osten do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 21 17:45:51 EDT 2010

Manu Osten [http://community.jboss.org/people/argonist] replied to the discussion

"Problem with NotEligibleForDirectInvocationException"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553836#553836

I tried to copy the client-application from ear-project with seam-feature to normal jar-project and to start. It's working!! Problem was seam-feature, so I should solve that. In background, the old projects (jar and war) are migrated in new ear-project with seam-feature, so I got some problem like in 1. posting.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]