[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Can a mail node stop to contact mail server and just generate a mail file?

Tun Mang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 23 13:40:44 EDT 2010

Tun Mang [http://community.jboss.org/people/tunmang] replied to the discussion

"Can a mail node stop to contact mail server and just generate a mail file?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554211#554211

Hi HuiSheng:

Initially we are looking for a solution either in jbpm.mail.property or in jbpm.default.cfg.xml to turn off the mail session, or something like that. But since we already implemented MailProducer (to generate the physical mail file), the solution is still good for us.

Thank you so much for your help.

Tun Mang