[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Please restore 3.x single-page user guide

Chris Toomey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 23 19:59:36 EDT 2010

Chris Toomey [http://community.jboss.org/people/cntoomey] created the discussion

"Please restore 3.x single-page user guide"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554232#554232

Hi, noticed today that the single-page 3.x user guide I've been using,  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3.2/userguide/html_single http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3.2/userguide/html_single now returns 404 and has been removed as a link from  http://www.jboss.org/jbpm/documentation.html http://www.jboss.org/jbpm/documentation.html, so that only the multi-page version is available.

Will you please restore the single-page document and link on the doc. page?  It's much more convenient and usable, for me as well as others.

thanks,
Chris