[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2772 retrieve business key from sub-process

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 24 11:59:25 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2772 retrieve business key from sub-process"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554263#554263

I was wondering if that is what we shall provide in this case - to me somehow it looks like incorrect information. Subprocess business key is not set so it shall return null, returning it parent business key can be sometimes misleading, can be misinterpreted as parent and can cause some unexpected behavior.

Perhaps better approach would be to enable possibility to set business key for a sub process when starting it from parent?!

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]