[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problem running ejb3 tutorial examples

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 27 12:06:14 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"Problem running ejb3 tutorial examples"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554655#554655

I just went through that stacktrace and then mapped it to the code and this definitely has to do with where the jar containing some classes is being picked up from. That codebase location contains a folder named something like "xxx and yyy" which causes this issue. Please post the output of:

echo %JAVA_HOME%

echo %JBOSS_HOME%

and

java -version

from the command prompt from where you are running the tutorials. If that doesn't give us enough hints, then I have one other thing in mind, but let's first rule out the obvious ones.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]