[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2795 erroneously filed as 'resolved'

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 28 21:38:42 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2795 erroneously filed as 'resolved'"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554902#554902

Hi Per,

So happy to see you again.  There are something that need talk with you.

First I will re-open JBPM-2795 and provide a new patch later.  Thank you for point out that.

Second,  I want to ask you some help for some JIRA issue,  if you have time,  please have a look at these.

1.  https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2813 https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2813,  You notice that there is a patch,  but I cannot find it.  could you re-upload this patch again?
2.  https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2814 https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2814,  I marked this issue as 'Incomplete Description',  because I didn't know what you want to do with custom business calendar,  Could you give me some more information about these?

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]