[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - State "+" in table JBM_MSG_REF

Bozhidar Batsov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 29 09:34:37 EDT 2010

Bozhidar Batsov [http://community.jboss.org/people/bozhidar] created the discussion

"State "+" in table JBM_MSG_REF"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554989#554989

Hi, everyone,

We're using JBoss AS 5.1.0.GA + JBM 1.4.6 and we had a problem today resulting in some messages ending up with state '+' in the JBM_MSG_REF table. I know that this is an internal table for the JBM server, but I monitor it from time to time to look for potential problems. As far as I know if all is OK all messages should have a state "C"(according to this post   http://community.jboss.org/message/529254#529254 http://community.jboss.org/message/529254#529254 -  'C' marks the message as a normal message (not in any transaction scope)).. Could someone please explain what this state "+" means and how can the messages in it be recovered?

I was also wondering if there are other states besides "+" and "C" and what do they mean.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]