[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2820 and JBPM-2702

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 1 02:54:42 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] created the discussion

"JBPM-2820 and JBPM-2702"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545556#545556

Hi guys,

Both of JBPM-2820 and JBPM-2702 maybe caused by a same reason.  I upload a patch to change the location of compositeIds().  And I think it may solve these two problems,  But, still,  I have neither DB2 or MSSql environment to test it.   But after use the patch, all of testcases still could pass.

So,  could I just commit this patch and let other people test it?

the patch is on the JBPM-2820:   https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2820 https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-2820

Any advices would be appreciated.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]