[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - JBossWS-CXF-3.3.0.GA exception on startup

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 1 04:21:09 EDT 2010

Alessio Soldano [http://community.jboss.org/people/alessio.soldano%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"JBossWS-CXF-3.3.0.GA exception on startup"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545573#545573

Hi,
you're not supposed to change the ws stack on JBoss EAP. I *think* the exception you get is basically due to an improper installation of the 3.3.0 stack. The supported target container list shown at  http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossWS-SupportedTargetContainers http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossWS-SupportedTargetContainers refers to the community JBoss AS. JBossWS 3.3.0 installation has not been tested with EAP 5.0, but with JBoss AS 5.1.0.GA; just comment here below if you see the same issue with that and we'll try to reproduce and look at it.
In case you need some specific feature of 3.3.0 on EAP5.x, please get in touch with your JBoss product contact.
Thanks

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services CXF at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2046]