[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM 3 to 4 migration. Usage without a DB

joe freeman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 1 13:05:47 EDT 2010

joe freeman [http://community.jboss.org/people/joe_jboss%40freemansoft.com] replied to the discussion

"JBPM 3 to 4 migration.  Usage without a DB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545671#545671

Yes.  We load process definitions from the classpath. We attach process instances to our session data and keep it in memory. No process instance, task or other data is ever written to the datagbase.  The process instance tree is garbage collected when the user logs off or times out.