[jboss-user] [jBPM] - IdentityService implementation

Sebastian Herbst do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 2 04:34:10 EDT 2010

Sebastian Herbst [http://community.jboss.org/people/Herbst] created the discussion

"IdentityService implementation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545794#545794

Hi,
I'm trying to integrate jBPM in an existing projekt. This Projekt allredy has an user-management which should be used. So I tried to implement the IdentityService with the methods from interface and change the jbpm.cfg.xml like shown on  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#customizingtheidentitycomponent http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#customizingtheidentitycomponent

Ok, implementation done, jbpm.cfg.xml done.
Now starting the processEngine tells me that it still uses the original IdentityService from org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.IdentityServiceImpl.
I tried to remove my own class an leave the entry in the cfg, so i could see if the config is parsed correctly (yes it is).

So what am I doing wrong ?

Hope someone knows/thanks for all reply
Sebastian Herbst