[jboss-user] [JCA Development] - Embed JBoss JCA into your java program ?

Chris Xing do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 2 21:28:10 EDT 2010

Chris Xing [http://community.jboss.org/people/xingcl] replied to the discussion

"Embed JBoss JCA into your java program ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545961#545961

Thanks for your prompt response!

I am interested in trying the embedded mode. I checked the document that you pasted, it's too abstract. Actually, it just shows how to deploy one RA into the container.
Are there any detailed samples or guides to explain how to invoke the deployed RA ? for example, issue one outbound request from Java code; or receive one inbound notification.

Start a new discussion in JCA Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2099]