[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM Scalability and support

Tej jbpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 3 04:42:07 EDT 2010

Tej jbpm [http://community.jboss.org/people/tejJBPM] created the discussion

"JBPM Scalability and support"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545995#545995

Hi

We are using JBPM workflow engine for one of our big client. They have now raised question about the JBPM's scalability in handling huge volumes of processes. Has anybody tried in this line? Is it suitable?

Also I know it is under open source, but if needed is that possible to buy commercial paid support if we have any issues with the engine and it needs fixing?

Is there any chance they will withdraw JBPM as a open source? What happens then? ( I know i am thinking extreme..but we have to convince the client) do we have any document in JBPM website which highlights this?

Thanks very much for all your answers.