[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - What is the minimum configuration to register a Deployer?

David Bosschaert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 3 06:52:05 EDT 2010

David Bosschaert [http://community.jboss.org/people/bosschaert] replied to the discussion

"What is the minimum configuration to register a Deployer?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546021#546021

Ok, it looks like I found the answer to my own question. My deployer was indeed getting registered, but the Main.deploy() call wasn't passing through the deployer chain. Dropping a jar file in the sandbox did actually get my deployer triggered...

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]