[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2694 and JBPM-2798

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 3 07:06:04 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2694 and JBPM-2798"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546024#546024

> HuiSheng Xu wrote:
>
> Actually, before I saw the Martin's patch, I have just create a patch just as same as you mentioned,  But I am worried if people have to configure JTA twice, both in hibernate.cfg.xml and jbpm.cfg.xml,  they could make mistake.  So I think Martin's patch may be better.
Yes, that is a potential risk but in fact you are configuring two different components (hibernate and jbpm) I would say that having that configuration in jbpm.cfg.xml makes it not so tightly connected to hibernate and can be better in long term.

> HuiSheng Xu wrote:
>
> About JBPM-2798, I am really not sure if this is caused by the compositeIds(),  so I think we could deplay this issue  and wait for somebody to clarify it.
Fine with that. Would be good if some one could give a try with latest trunk version if that is still an issue.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]