[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Garbage Collection Startegies

Kapil Ahuja do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 3 08:26:18 EDT 2010

Kapil Ahuja [http://community.jboss.org/people/k.v.ahuja] created the discussion

"Garbage Collection Startegies"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546036#546036

Is there a documentation that I can refer to that explains the startegies used by JBoss-AS for gargabe collection? Any pointers that allow show me how to tune the AS will help.

Or

Does JBoss uses the default JVMs like Sun JVM and anything that is applicable to Sun JVM will be applicable to JBoss-AS too?

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]