[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - problems with an EAR file with MDBs

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 4 02:42:19 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"problems with an EAR file with MDBs"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546157#546157

> null null wrote:
>

> I have no idea what's going on, JBoss pretends nothing is wrong, but why I don't see any of the other apps starting fine (jms, edesk and publish), no errors in any log file...

It's actually deploying the other apps too. Like for this one:

17:28:11,324 INFO   [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/edesk

so edesk war is being deployed. As to why your application code is not being called, you will have to tell us what kind of code does the war have? Is it a startup servlet which prints those log messages?