[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Need help in configuring JMS with JBoss Messaging in JBoss 4.2.3

Prabhu Natarajan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 4 03:47:14 EDT 2010

Prabhu Natarajan [http://community.jboss.org/people/prabhun] replied to the discussion

"Need help in configuring JMS with JBoss Messaging in JBoss 4.2.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546165#546165

Excellant,

Thanks Mike, it works now. I changed both attributes to 14000 and that did the trick.

Thanks Ron for your help and for the clear explanation.

Cheers,
Prabhu

P.S: I could see Mike's reply only once and could not see now, when I click the link (Mike's reply) from my inbox it says 'page not found' I am not sure how his reply message got deleted from this forum?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]