[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Problem with JBoss Tools - New Seam Project and Seam Perspective

Nessus You do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 4 04:28:08 EDT 2010

Nessus You [http://community.jboss.org/people/kdhr83] replied to the discussion

"Problem with JBoss Tools - New Seam Project and Seam Perspective"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546170#546170

I just finally switched to Eclipse< http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/galileo/SR2/eclipse-jee-galileo-SR2-win32.zip Eclipse  IDE for Java EE Developers>, hopefully and seemingly it makes things simpler to begin and more straightforward and understandable to go along with. MyEclipse made the tool to implement our project too complicated.

As for Seam/Weld, I think it not easy to design in a Seam/Weld way, especially for me having not too much EE experiences in mind. Would you share some thoughts? I have gone throught almost all the documentations on seamframework.org, but they shows only simple samples and how many and what bricks Seam/Weld provides.

Also, does Seam provide Weld and Seam 3 plugins for Eclipse? I found not easy to get development tool ready. It's a bit scary to harness the power and simplicity of a new technology.