[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Need help in configuring JMS with JBoss Messaging in JBoss 4.2.3

Mike Miller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 4 09:26:40 EDT 2010

Mike Miller [http://community.jboss.org/people/mikemil] replied to the discussion

"Need help in configuring JMS with JBoss Messaging in JBoss 4.2.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546215#546215

The reason you couldn't see my reply was because I deleted my response after going back and re-reading the whole thread, which I didn't do before posting a quick response.   After reading the thread, I think I saw Ron also suggest the same thing and didn't want to be intruding especially if I was providing the same advice you received previously.

Any way, glad to year your hare working now!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]