[jboss-user] [Javassist] - How can get the initial member field value?

xeo show do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 5 23:31:16 EDT 2010

xeo show [http://community.jboss.org/people/xeoshow] replied to the discussion

"How can get the initial member field value?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546351#546351

Thanks a lot for your quick reply!!
Can this possibly be done via javassist high level api, such as api form CtField? Your code seems quite complex for me, I do not have deep understanding for the JVM itself, this is why I want to use javassist...  :)

Or not sure if you could provide just a little sample code so I can start with...

Really thanks a lot.

Start a new discussion in Javassist at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2062]