[jboss-user] [jBPM] - All processInstance variables into a java activity ?

Jaber C. Mourad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 7 10:33:28 EDT 2010

Jaber C. Mourad [http://community.jboss.org/people/newbeewan] created the discussion

"All processInstance variables into a java activity ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546480#546480

Hi,

I looking for something to permit the injection of all variables as method arg in java activity...

My java activity needs all the current process variables to generate a document... is it possible to describe that ?

My java class accepte a java.util.Map, but I don't know how to put it in <arg> tag...
<java g="77,90,157,40" name="generateMyDocument" expr="#{pdfDocumentGenerator}"
  method="generate" var="userDocumentPath"

<arg><object expr="#{?(here something to get the map containing process instance variables)}"/></arg>

      <transition to="send mail"/>
  </java>

Regards