[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Trigger timer every 1st day of the month

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 8 02:07:52 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"Trigger timer every 1st day of the month"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546623#546623

> HuiSheng Xu wrote:
>
> And for CRON, I just find there is an org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cal.CronExpression in the trunk.  Not sure how to use it. I think I should do some test for it.  If I got any result, I will reply here.
Yes, you are right. It is partially implemented. I have tested that yesterday and with quite small adds it can be achieved. I think it was mainly introduced for BPMN support. If you are interested I could provide you with a patch for this later today.