[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Problem with WS Security encryption

Stefano Ficcadenti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 8 11:26:19 EDT 2010

Stefano Ficcadenti [http://community.jboss.org/people/Samb1985] replied to the discussion

"Problem with WS Security encryption"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546815#546815

I create POJO Web Service with a simple java class plus annotation, under Eclipse IDE. To test WS I use Eclipse Wizard to create test WS client specifyng JBossWS runtime and not Axis.
Yes I installed JBoss Tools.

Secured web service with file properties for login work well. With database authentication I forget to define the DataSource on JBoss AS, in which xml should I define it ?

For encryption test I follow chapter 9.5 of the book until 9.5.3 but the client don't work as written above.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]