[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - foreach activity

Alejandro Guizar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 8 16:50:33 EDT 2010

Alejandro Guizar [http://community.jboss.org/people/alex.guizar%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"foreach activity"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546897#546897

> Maciej Swiderski wrote:
>
> * is expr attribute mandatory?
> * what about joining these parallel executions - since one task can be completed before the others
> * how could we decide when the execution move further - something like multiplicity attribute of join

The +expr+ attribute is not mandatory: if not present, child executions are created unconditionally.

The separate foreach activity does not bring new problems for joining and proceeding further. The current join activity suffices for that purpose. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]