[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Jboss Instance is up but 8080 port is not listening

mano har do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 9 03:04:36 EDT 2010

mano har [http://community.jboss.org/people/jamba] replied to the discussion

"Jboss Instance is up but 8080 port is not listening"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/546959#546959

Hi,

We again had this issue, it happened 3 times in a year on 3 different machines.

Jboss port 8080 which was listening from a year suddenly stops listening(we do restart instances atleat once a month), of course restart of the instace will resolve the issue.

These servers only have Jboss, and no other services are installed which might try to occupy 8080 port.

Do any one have any idea what might be the root cause?

Best Regards

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]