[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - XTS tests broken in AS trunk after switch to CXF stack in 3.3.0

Andrew Dinn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 9 06:47:20 EDT 2010

Andrew Dinn [http://community.jboss.org/people/adinn] replied to the discussion

"XTS tests broken in AS trunk after switch to CXF stack in 3.3.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547035#547035

> Jim Ma wrote:
>
> Hi Andrew ,
> I noticed the action namespace for wsdl:input is  http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing "http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing" in the wscoor.wsdl:
>
> <wsdl:input  message="wscoor:CreateCoordinationContext"
> wsa:Action="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wscoor/2006/06/CreateCoordinationContext"/>
>

> From  http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/CR-ws-addr-wsdl-20060529 http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/CR-ws-addr-wsdl-20060529 Example 4-2, should it be wsaw:Action="..." ?
>
> If the wsa:Action is also valid namespace for ws-addressing action, then it is an issue in CXF.
Hmm, interestingly the published wscoor.wsdl has changed. The version I posted above was the published one when I built the code two years ago and is the one my code includes. Looking at the latest version of the wsdl on the OASIS site I notice that the wsa:Action attributes have been removed from the port specifications. However, the schema file wscoor.xsd which the wsld file references still employs the 2005/08 namespace.

I will try rebuilding the app with the latest published wsdl i.e. without the Action attributes in the wsdl. However, even if this does work the question is whether CXF ought to handle actions registered using the 2005/08 namespace. There may be other apps out  there with out of date wsdl.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services CXF at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2046]