[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - foreach activity

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 9 11:01:23 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"foreach activity"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547119#547119

> Alejandro Guizar wrote:
>
> > condition on expression was not supported
> Did this fail to pass your tests?
Yeap, condition was not set on transition at all. So no evaluation was performed. I modified binding for for each activity.

> Alejandro Guizar wrote:
>
> > if no transition conditions evaluated to true no exception was reported  but for each activity was simple ended
> This is an intentional deviation. I observed that the fork activity does not throw an exception if no concurrent executions leave the fork. I thought foreach should be consistent with that behavior.
ok, I examined decision activity instead, since it has quite the same approach - conditions on transition.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]