[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - foreach activity

Walter Seymore do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 10 04:10:47 EDT 2010

Walter Seymore [http://community.jboss.org/people/WalterJS] replied to the discussion

"foreach activity"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547285#547285

> Maciej Swiderski wrote:
>
> It is more like surrounding activities that needs to be executed in a loop than attaching loop characteristic to an activity.

Thanks Maciej,

This has cleared it up for me. It is better not to try and merge the two ideas as they are very different and can co-exist. We are working on adding loop characteristics to activities and will have a patch ready soon. I'll create a JIRA for it.

Thanks
Walter

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]