[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - WEB-INF/lib remains empty after deployment

Rob Stryker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 11 03:27:15 EDT 2010

Rob Stryker [http://community.jboss.org/people/rob.stryker%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"WEB-INF/lib remains empty after deployment"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547496#547496

I am willing to bet that a full publish is executed. When the workspace is started the publish state is UNKNOWN. This is because anything could have happened between resets and I don't think the framework persists the publish state ever.

This means when the first publish is initiated, it *must* be a full publish, since there is no incremental delta to make use of.