[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Variables from ended process ...

Jaber C. Mourad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 15 05:43:36 EDT 2010

Jaber C. Mourad [http://community.jboss.org/people/newbeewan] replied to the discussion

"Variables from ended process ..."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/547993#547993

Hi,

I'm agree with out, it is not a good practice to store variables after the end of the process instance. Now Jbpm is use in my current project to replace some paper docs.

Currently, my document is the process instance because all task validation are part of the document and to generate the final pdf, I'm using data from the process (task, assignee, complete date...) and variables which are populate by users.

Variables are mainly used to create a file or to show them in a jsf page... and there are no other usage !

Is it possible to set programmatically an event listener for a process instance ? or is jbpm 4.4 is enough stable for development usage ?

Regards