[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Problem with WS Security encryption

juan pablo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 15 09:38:08 EDT 2010

juan pablo [http://community.jboss.org/people/jplistero] replied to the discussion

"Problem with WS Security encryption"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548039#548039

Hi,

I have to sing a soap message with a x.509 certificate and a private key that I have in a keystore.
I'm using Eclipse ... and I follow chapter 9, and the section 9.5, encrypting SOAP messages ...

I'm using jdk 1.5 and reference to the jboss AS 5.1.0 client folder , jbossall-client.jar and jbossws-native-client.jar

When I try to do a new of the Service I have:
Service service = new Service();

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Provider com.sun.xml.internal.ws.spi.ProviderImpl not found
at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:33)
at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:128)
at javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider.provider(Provider.java:108)
at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:57)

Do you known what jdk and jars I have to use ?

thanks

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]