[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - [JBOSGI-342] Bundle resolution depends on install order

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 15 13:11:46 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"[JBOSGI-342] Bundle resolution depends on install order"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548075#548075

> If this is the way to go forward, I'd appreciate a few hints on how to do this.
Actually I don't see why initial DI resolution for wildcards would pose a problem.
What you get out of it is WildcardDelegateLoader, which is then what really knows how to handle "any" resource lookup.
Meaning the initial resolution has no effect to whome you wired to.

Or you're saying that plain dynamic-import is the problem if it gets resolved?
But this is actually the same as if it were resolved later on in the new WDL mechanism.

Weak or too broad requirements lead to bad resolving. ;-)

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]