[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - creating a sub process instance throw error: org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't signal without specifying a leaving transition : transition is null

Mehul Verma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 16 03:23:44 EDT 2010

Mehul Verma [http://community.jboss.org/people/shashwat21] created the discussion

"creating a sub process instance throw error:  org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't signal without specifying  a leaving transition : transition is null"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548158#548158

Hi,

I am getting an error in executing a sub process.Main process finishes its execution and it calls the first sub-process, when sub process reaches it's end it throws the error: *org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't signal without specifying  a leaving transition : transition is null.*

Further sub processes are called but same happens at the end of the other sub processes also. I think setting the super process token in the createSubProcessInstance causing this issue. Even if i do not call createSubProcessInstance and  I create sub process instance using +*newProcessInstance(processName)*+ and** then if i set the super processtoken explicitly in my code i get this error, if i do not set the super process token in my code i do not get this error.

Please provide views, i am getting this error again and again.

Thanks,
Mehul

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]