[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to recognize when async-node is finished?

Johannes Krämer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 16 05:41:31 EDT 2010

Johannes Krämer [http://community.jboss.org/people/johannesk] replied to the discussion

"How to recognize when async-node is finished?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548199#548199

Sorry, I forgot to add that I'm using Jbpm 3.2.6 SP1. I can't see any EventListener in the API, is it maybe new to Jbpm4? Is there any possibility to use something like that with Jbpm3.

Another thing I've tried is adding the monitor.notifyAll() as a separate Event to the outgoing transition. It still only works, if I wait some time after the notification to send the second signal.

Has nobody ever tried to continue a process immediately after an async node has finished its execution? How should it work?