[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to configure 4.3 the right way?

Christian Moser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 16 05:54:31 EDT 2010

Christian Moser [http://community.jboss.org/people/Krossi] replied to the discussion

"How to configure 4.3 the right way?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548205#548205

Hi HuiSheng!

The problem lies in the fact that i don't understand why such big differences could be possibile, although we have the same dependencies. I can understand that there is difference because of the different systems we use. But it should lead to more or less the same ratio, shouldn't it?

My intention is just to reproduce your results on my system. So maybe you can post your complete projects with all dependencies you have used that I can compare it.

Regards,
Christian