[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Replacing REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL in wsprovide?

Todd Prickett do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 16 16:52:17 EDT 2010

Todd Prickett [http://community.jboss.org/people/tprickett] created the discussion

"Replacing REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL in wsprovide?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548362#548362

All,
I have a Maven 2 build that does a wsprovide server gen.  The generated WSDL then gets sent to another group who use Axis to generate their client stubs (this allows doing a client gen whether the web service is running or not).  The problem is that the WSDL generated by wsprovide has a soap address of REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL.  When the other group tries to run their client gen, it blows up due to an invalid URL.  How can I have wsprovide (or Maven) provide the actual URL (or at least a valid one that would allow the client gen to succeed)?  The client gets the soap address from a property at runtime, so the whole soap address in the WSDL is unimportant.

TIA

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]