[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Nessus scan makes JBoss 5.1.0.GA stop processing web requests

Nathan Ciliberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 18 19:43:48 EDT 2010

Nathan Ciliberto [http://community.jboss.org/people/snacker] replied to the discussion

"Nessus scan makes JBoss 5.1.0.GA stop processing web requests"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548821#548821

Our SA's can't find any problems on the servers nor the network.
What we're going to try is updating jboss-remoting.jar to 2.5.2.SP3 and see if that helps.

I am open to suggestions if you know of any logs or other troubleshooting things we could try.

It happens at random times during day (not every day though).

I've seen at most 7 threads accross 4 servers hanging simultaneously.

They were not all started at the same time though.

I don't see anything significant in the logs.