[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - jbpm4 hudson jobs

Alejandro Guizar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 19 07:28:58 EDT 2010

Alejandro Guizar [http://community.jboss.org/people/alex.guizar%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"jbpm4 hudson jobs"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548838#548838

> why are jbpm4-tomcat and jbpm4-jboss still deactivated, the same for jbpm4-enterprise? And why is jbpm4-cfg instable and parsers, upgrade and spring are marked as failed?
If you must know, the jbpm4 hudson jobs were in pretty bad shape, all red, when I started to work on them. Hence the claim they look better than ever. The enterprise, tomcat and jboss jobs all assume they can bind on localhost, which is generally not allowed in the nodes available to our Hudson installations. I've spent at least a full day trying to fix these jobs but the assumption has deep roots.

Jobs jbpm-cfg, parsers and spring have been victims of temporary network failures, e.g.  http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/jBPM/job/jbpm4-parsers/JPDL_VERSION=4.2,jdk=java15_default,label=linux/143/console java.net.UnknownHostException: anonsvn.jboss.org. The spring job also had a recurrent failure in AssignmentHandlerTest that Hui Sheng fixed today.

The upgrade job is just broken and I don't know why. In my view it is not critical because there are no database schema changed between 4.3 and 4.4.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]