[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - How can I allow just 4 IPs to connect with JBoss 5.1 GA?

jboss q do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 20 21:54:00 EDT 2010

jboss q [http://community.jboss.org/people/jbossq] replied to the discussion

"How can I allow just 4 IPs to connect with JBoss 5.1 GA?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548910#548910

you can use comma to seperate the list of ip, more detail please reference the Tomcat6 document  http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/valve.html#Remote%20Address%20Filter http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/valve.html#Remote%20Address%20Filter