[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Drools Planner: Examples not running. Kindly suggest.....

Chiranjeevi Reddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 21 01:30:58 EDT 2010

Chiranjeevi Reddy [http://community.jboss.org/people/Chiruu] created the discussion

"Drools Planner: Examples not running. Kindly suggest....."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548918#548918

Hi All,
I have downloaded the Drools Planner as well as Drools Solver examples from the downloads seciton of Drools. I have been trying to run the runExamples.bat on Windows XP SP2 as well as runExamples.sh on Linux flavor - Ubuntu 9. Neither of the script files open and run those examples.

Kindly let me know if I need to edit the script and run those examples or change my configurations.

Also kindly guide me as how to install Drools Planner on to Eclipse IDE and start of a new project.

Thanks & Regards
REDDY