[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Multiple JBPM4_VARIABLE records pointing to same LOB_ and different EXECUTIONID_

Jorge Ferreira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 21 05:10:19 EDT 2010

Jorge Ferreira [http://community.jboss.org/people/imjorge] replied to the discussion

"Multiple JBPM4_VARIABLE records pointing to same LOB_ and different EXECUTIONID_"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548934#548934

At the moment I cannot create a test case that reproduces this problem. This issue appears from time to time in a large system. My best bet so far would be concurrency and some FK becomes mangled in the middle.

I will continue to work on this issue to understand the root cause of the problem.

-- Jorge