[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - After running JBoss AS some hours in a LINUX distro i got "java.net.SocketException: Too many open files"

Eduardo Sandino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 22 17:12:30 EDT 2010

Eduardo Sandino [http://community.jboss.org/people/efsandino] created the discussion

"After running JBoss AS some hours in a LINUX distro i got "java.net.SocketException: Too many open files""

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549192#549192

I have get full of exceptions about this, and i don't find what is the exact problem...
I have read that is a problem of JVM and LINUX, i need to allow to open more files...
but
Is ther no fix of JBoss for this ?

I am using JMS Queues, JMX Connections, and also aqapi.jar for connecting to oracle queues... really all was fine until we tested this in production server... In windows it runs well...

Any ideas, suggestions ?
The logs are not helping me at the moment...

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]