[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.3

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 23 04:38:19 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549267#549267

> virendra agarwal wrote:
>
> Ok let me try this.
> It means we need not to call myauthenticator function it will be called directly from cfg.xml file
> Which means our configuration is correct.
Yes, jBPM will take care of all the stuff required for authentication  when authenticator was configured.

> virendra agarwal wrote:
>

> Hey i went thorugh the link but i couldnot find download link to get the example folder which i am running with jbpm 4.3
> I have serach all the links given on forum and i could find latest 4.3 folder already which i am already using.
I am not sure what you're trying to do here but I think you can use the same examples on 4.4 as you did with 4.3