[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Is this normal?

Alexey Kazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 24 06:22:55 EDT 2010

Alexey Kazakov [http://community.jboss.org/people/akazakov] replied to the discussion

"Is this normal?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549465#549465

How big is the project? How many xhtmls does it have? What time does it take to validate the project?
After importing Eclipse starts full build. And full build means EL validation of every xhtml which is not a fast process because we have to load DOM for them.
After first full-build it should takes much less time since we will re-validate only ELs which are related to changed files.