[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - jbossws-cxf and the spring libs in AS

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 25 12:11:41 EDT 2010

Alessio Soldano [http://community.jboss.org/people/alessio.soldano%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"jbossws-cxf and the spring libs in AS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549732#549732

> Ales Justin wrote:
>
> You could change the deployment's classloading metadata's parent domain to point to your WS domain,
> if you recognize that deployment as WS depolyment and no explicit classloading metadata is given.
Yes... the problem is that currently the deployment is recognized as a WS one after the classloading phase (in real phase) as in most cases the only way of doing that is finding jaxws annotations on the endpoint. Is the shared annotation repository (which we don't use yet, we have a jira for that) also populated after the classloader for the deployment unit is setup, isn't it?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]