[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - jbossws-cxf and the spring libs in AS

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 25 13:10:26 EDT 2010

Alessio Soldano [http://community.jboss.org/people/alessio.soldano%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"jbossws-cxf and the spring libs in AS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549740#549740

> Ales Justin wrote:
> > Is the shared annotation repository (which we don't use yet, we have a jira for that) also populated after the classloader for the deployment unit is setup, isn't it?
> Yes.

ok... just asked because I remember some requirements for annotation scanning without classloading ( http://community.jboss.org/wiki/PapakiAnnotationScanningRequirements http://community.jboss.org/wiki/PapakiAnnotationScanningRequirements , aop section), but don't actually know the status of that.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]