[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - Continuing problem with XTS WS-T tests in AS trunk/CXF 2.2.9

Andrew Dinn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 28 04:09:52 EDT 2010

Andrew Dinn [http://community.jboss.org/people/adinn] replied to the discussion

"Continuing problem with XTS WS-T tests in AS trunk/CXF 2.2.9"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/549876#549876

> I will send you the patched jar file for this NPE issue if you need. Then we can see if there are anything else in CXF needs to be fixed.
Sorry, Jim, I forgot to respond to this. Yes, please, could you send me the patched jars. Patched source (or source diffs) would be helpful too. Thanks.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services CXF at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2046]